Friday, October 29, 2010

A few changes and announcements. Aidan's Monsters.

Hello fellow Ninjas.
We wanted to let folks know that the show will be seeing some changes in future episodes.
Nothing too drastic.

Our work schedules and collective sanity oblige us to alter the show release schedule to a more leisurely bi-weekly calendar.
This will allow us more time to produce a fun show and give people more time to catch up on the 84 episodes we've so far released!

For episode 85 we are considering the topic of "How has your work improved in the past year?"

Please post in the comments section about your artistic experiences of the past year, or links to blog posts about it, and share with the Ninja Mountain community. Next week, several of us will be sharing our own stories as well on the podcast.

We would also like to let you know about the bravest little artist you will likely ever meet.
His name is Aidan.
He battles a monster right now called Leukemia.

His weapon of choice? Paper and anything that will leave a mark.

He is drawing monsters and the family is offering his pictures for sale to help offset the costs of his high medical bills and lost wages as they oversee his daily care.
It has been a success so far we are pleased to learn.

If you would like to learn more about Aidan, please head over to:


You will be inspired.

2 comments:

Jan said...

A good decision (I think). The best episodes are when you're rested and relaxed. (79 is my favourite from the latest 20)

And Aidan. *sigh* Yes. Thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I think I'll be done catching up in no time at all! I listen to at least an episode a day at work. On the other hand, I don't know how you manage to produce an episode roughly every week, that's a lot of work!

Regarding improvement, I think the IMC and Art Order have been a tremendous help and the fact that I'm not very challenged at work motivates me to work harder than ever after hours to improve my portfolio and I think I've gained a few levels since the same time last year.

(By the way, now everytime I think of John Shindehette, I hear the little "yaaaaay!" sound bite you play after his name all the time.)

I'll also be at Illuxcon next week, looking forward to meeting all these awesome artists, as well as real live ninjas!